Sewing Lessons by the Hour
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We are available to teach private sewing lessons Tuesday through Friday, from 11am-4pm.
- Sewing lessons are $50/hour.
- Minimum age is 12 years old—or at least have the ability to read, measure, and use scissors well.
- We have Baby Lock sewing machines at our shop for use.
Lessons are student-driven and usually project-based; we do not have a curriculum. Some examples of lessons are:
- Get to know your machine—threading the machine, different stitches and their uses, make a pin cushion
- Simple projects—tote bag, apron, zipper pouch
- Work through a sewing pattern—we suggest purchasing a sewing pattern, fabric, and notions that we can work through it together. If you're new to sewing, we would be happy to offer suggestions.